22nd Annual Wild Ideas Holiday Event
Friday, November 30 and Saturday, December 1
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, December 2, Noon to 5 p.m.
Get in the holiday mood at the Wildflower Center. We offer a more relaxed shopping experience with easy parking, great discounts and an on-site café. Featuring local artists and artisans on Saturday and Sunday, free admission, special discounts, book signings and more...makes this the perfect way to shop for the holidays.
Friday, November 30
- 9 a.m. to 5p.m.—20 percent off all merchandise
- 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Early Bird Gift Sale: 30 percent off all gift items (non-apparel, non-book)
- 11 a.m. U.S. Postal Service unveils Lady Bird Johnson postage stamp in the auditorium (arrive early for best parking)
- Noon to 5 p.m. Smith Sisters Pottery Trunk Show
Saturday, December 1
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.—20 percent off all merchandise
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Woven Throws Trunk Show: Susan Sullivan, Manual Woodworkers & Weavers
- Noon to 4 p.m. Robin Goodfellow Jewelry Trunk Show; Jen Ohlson signs Every Town Needs a Trail
Sunday, December 2
- Noon to 5 p.m.—20 percent off all merchandise
- Noon to 1 p.m. Early Bird Apparel Sale: 30 percent off all apparel
- 1 to 3 p.m. Michael Gillette signs Lady Bird Johnson: An Oral History
- 1 to 4 p.m. Ralph Yznaga signs Living Witness; Top It Off! Scarves, poncho and capes demo
*consignment merchandise not included.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
Want to be a sponsor? Contact us!